Have you heard of PowerTea?
Well let me tell you a thing or two about the new kid on the block in the nutrition neighbourhood.
Some teas claim to do detox (which they don't by the way)...
Some teas do weight loss...
Some boost the immune system...
And others well, they do nothing really.
PowerTea is different.
When most blended detox, weight loss, and immune system teas are made up of only 4 or 5 herbs which may exceed recommended usage limits, PowerTea is made up of 12 FULLY ORGANIC herbs all carefully balanced with different evident health properties.
PowerTea is a herbal tea which is comprised of several ingredients proven to:
- Speed up your results at the gym or from exercise.
- Help improve a variety of skin problems.
- Boost your immune system.
- Give you more energy during the day.
- Help with the detox process.
- Assist in the maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels.
- Contribute to a healthy cardiovascular system.
- Prevent oxidative stress in the body.
- Satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt.
- Fill up your stomach; keeping hunger away.
- Slow the signs of ageing.
- Help you burn more calories.
- Prevent inflammation in your body.
- Make your muscles more visible.
- Improve digestion of fats, carbs, and proteins.
Still not satisfied?
Get comfy and enjoy a read of our proven benefits of PowerTea One here.
PowerTea can prove a great addition to any diet. Try swapping out your soft drinks, sugary black tea, coffee, and vitamin enriched waters for PowerTea and you are bound to notice the difference.
It proves a pleasant change from these boring old drinks with its sweet peppermint flavour. Think peppermint chewing gum but in a drink form and not quite as strong.
Changing your drinking habits is usually the first stop on the way to Healthville Station.
If you already have an active, healthy lifestyle; PowerTea is even more perfect!
Drink up and stay healthy!
*Add 1 teaspoon (2g) of our Loose Leaf powder to the enclosed reusable teabag.
*Drink 1-3 cups daily
*Each package of PowerTea lasts approximately 50 cups
*Not recommended for pregnant/breastfeeding mothers.
*Because of the blood pressure lowering abilities of PowerTea; we don't recommend it to anyone diagnosed with low blood pressure.
*PowerTea is not intended to cure diseases or act as medicine.
*Although it is incredibly rare to have an allergy to a herb; everyone is different so take a look at our ingredients here.